Team Vegetation had its beginnings in the early 1960s and has been in the family ever since.
We have five dedicated trucks, GPS tracking devices for accuracy of jobs, a committed team and great rates. We will take the stress out of your project and can provide a full solution from advice to completion.
Our first Registered Chemical Applicators License was gained in 1978 – among the first registered applicators in the country and we have maintained a strong dedication to training and licensing.
At Team Vegetation we care about the environment.
Health & Safety Policy
Team Vegetation is committed to ensuring that management and staff fully understands health and safety responsibilities. The health and safety performance of individual staff and the company will be reviewed annually.
The company is committed to complying with relevant health and safety legislation, regulations, and codes of practice, guidelines and safe operating procedures.
Management recognises and supports the right of employees and their representatives to be involved in managing workplace hazards.
Management is committed to the immediate and accurate reporting and recording of all workplace injuries.
Management is committed to providing injured employees with meaningful and safe rehabilitation under the direction of ACC and medical advice.
Our organisation is committed to providing customers with products and services that meet or exceed their requirements.
- We will identify our customers, determine and agree their requirements, and supply products and services to the agreed standard, every time.
- To achieve this it is the policy of this company to have effective quality systems in place to comply with ISO or other recognised standards.
- To demonstrate that the company is dedicated to the ongoing development and improvement of its quality system, management will ensure that resources are assigned and that all staff will be involved.
- Accordingly the company agrees to provide appropriate supervision and training and will monitor conformance to the quality standards.
- We will also have a process of self-audit at appropriate intervals to ensure that our systems and procedures are robust and verifiable.
- The directors and management of this company have committed themselves to lead and support the development and maintenance of the quality process for the benefit of staff, the company and its customers.
The responsibility for quality will be adopted as an integral part of everyday work, therefore it is vital that every employee shares in the commitment to complete all work to agreed specifications and standards at all times.