Why Team Vegetation?
Team Vegetation (formerly called Compass Vegetation Control) is a New Zealand owned and run family business that is expert in the areas of noxious weeds and vegetation control. The business has been in the family since the 1960s with Don Campion being involved in the business since 1975. We have survived and grown the business based on building trust and delivering great service to our clients (many of them councils) over several decades.
Over the years we have become experts in:
- Noxious weeds in the area
- this means that we know what the issues are and how best to deal with them (what products, application rates and mixes to use)
- Rural districts
- We know the districts, the roads and the growing environment well
- We know the people and the cultures
- We understand and work with district and regional councils
- The business
- We have developed successful approaches and strategies to control and maintain areas effected by noxious weeds
- We have developed and built the specialist equipment to treat areas safely and efficiently (Don is an engineer by background)
In summary we have:
- Years of experience
- An unrivalled understanding and knowledge of weed identification
- A tried and proven methodology
- A strong knowledge of safe chemical application and the chemical world
- Great management systems
Why do we need a consultant?
- We bring specialist expertise to your business or organisation. You can access this knowledge and skill, rather than you hiring people full time.
- We bring perspective. Because we have worked across lots of different projects and districts we bring outside ideas into your area. Often clients have always done it a certain way and we can bring new ideas and make major breakthroughs.
- We add horsepower. Your team are flat out doing their day job. As such, projects like controlling noxious weeds often get pushed to the back of the queue and are either slow, late or don’t happen at all.
- We can get things moving and can get some momentum behind the project. Because noxious weeds never stop growing this momentum ultimately saves everyone involved time and money.
- It’s a bit like turbo-charging your team.